C Bitwise Operators >> C Arrays >>
C While Loop >> C If Statement >>
Features of C programming language
- C is an offspring of the Basic Combined programming language - the B language. B language developed in the year 1960 at Cambridge University.
- C language is very good for building both application software and system software.
- C programs are very efficient, fast, and highly portable. Programs composed for one platform can be run on another platform.
- C is a structured programming language. Source code can be structured as individual entities such as structure, union, and functions and composed to deliver software.
- C language makes it easy to debug, test, and maintain source code.
- C provides loop constructs like while, do-while, and for.
- C provides conditional constructs like if, goto, switch, break, and a while.
- C supports code re-usability.
- C has a limited number of keywords - only 32.
- A c program can run under many operating systems.
- C can be used to produce small programs as well as complex applications.
- C language has been used in writing most of the operating systems such as UNIX and LINUX.
C Program Structure >> Executing C Program >>
C Data Types >> C For Loop >>
strcat() - String Concatenation strcmp() - String Compare
strcpy() - String Copy strlen() - String Length